Opossum Removal Tampa
Do you live in Tampa FL, Saint Petersburg county, or Clearwater county? Do you currently have a pest control problem? Do you have opossums causing issues for your business or residential property? If you answered yes to these questions, you need to get in touch with a wildlife control professional like us.
If you need opossum removal or wildlife removal services in Tampa Bay, we are at your service. We are a certified, trusted, licensed, and insured opossum removal company. We handle wildlife trapping and wildlife removal in Tampa Florida humanely and professionally.
Tampa Wildlife Removal and Opossum Control Services
The most common complaints we receive include, but are not limited to:
• Possums living on your property
• A opossum living in the attic.
• Opossums helping themselves to the garbage on your property.
• A wild possum stealing your pet’s food.
• A possum family living underneath your house.
Have you recently discovered a family of possums in your house or business? If you have you need to call us, we provide the best wildlife removal services in the Tampa area. We also specialize in pest control, animal removal, opossum removal, and wildlife control. We have over a decade of humane opossum removal experience in Tampa.
We are the best wildlife removal company in Tampa FL. You can trust us to trap and remove any wildlife in your house in a humane, safe, and professional manner. We want to keep you, your family, your property, your pets safe.
We provide services in Tampa FL, Saint Petersburg county, and Clearwater county. With our opossum removal, Tampa-wide, you can rest assured that your removal needs are going to be solved in no time. Do not let the possums, mice, rats, raccoons, or a bat move into your property, house, or business – phone a professional company like us today.
What is a Possum?
Possums are nocturnal scavengers and marsupials. They are prevalent in Tampa FL. It can be quite the challenge to remove them. A opossum is typically only active at night, they are nocturnal, and is well-known for playing dead to avoid threats and predators. Opossums are wild animals that are great climbers and have a vast diet range.
Opossums are carriers of multiple diseases that can infect humans through bites or contact with feces and urine.
Our Certified and Proven Opossum Removal Process and Service
In order for our professional company to trap and remove opossums humanely and effectively, we follow a proven and certified three-step process. We use the same opossum removal process across all our service areas in Tampa Bay including, Clearwater and Saint Petersburg to trap and remove opossums and assist our clients with any other wildlife removal required in Florida. The three-step opossum removal process includes; trapping the possum in a humane way and animal removal, followed by professional exclusion and decontamination of the location. This process for wildlife removal can also work on other pests such as a rats, raccoons, and mice. The services we provide include:
1. Trapping and removing opossums
2. Creating Exclusions
3. Cleaning up damage and decontaminating your property
If you live in Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, or Tampa, FL, or any county near by – Call a professional opossum removal and wildlife removal specialist today to receive a free consultation!
Possible Signs of an Opossum Infestation in Your Tampa Home
If you notice any of the following issues in your Tampa home, contact an expert opossum removal company:
• Strange sounds, thumps, or scratching in the attic.
• Two to three-inch-long urine spots or droppings
• Garbage and leaves accumulated in your home as nests .
• The smell of dead animals in the attic or around your property
Why You Should Contact a Trained Professional Tampa Opossum Removal Company
Allow our certified professionals to securely remove all animals or a opossum from your Tampa property or attic.
• Opossum removal can only be done by an animal removal specialist. We are prepared to find, capture, and remove wild animals while searching for clues to their location and deciding whether or not there are any babies around. We know what to look for and how to proceed to make sure that none of the opossums are left behind and that all animals are removed safely.
• A opossum can bear several different diseases which can infect humans through biting or any interaction with feces or urine. Disease-carrying parasites such as lice, fleas, and ringworm, which can jump from opossums to people and pets, increase the chances of contracting a preventable disease. Call us today so you may may feel feel safe on your property.
• Depending on the season of the year, a female opossum may have built a nest on your residence and is likely to have several babies with her. The offspring and nest must be a matter of attention when capturing and extracting opossums, as we do not want to leave anyone behind.
• Dealing with dead opossums in the attic of your home can be a hazardous and dangerous thing to do. Rather than dealing with this issue by yourself, you should contact a professional to assist with any possum, alive or dead, in your attic.
The Final Verdict
In the Tampa area, including Clearwater and Saint Petersburg, we run a specialist animal removal business. We excel at removing animals from properties in a humane manner. We also remove animals from attics, including bat and rat control, and offer wildlife trapping, restoration, and mitigation services. We are officially certified and insured, and we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our accredited wildlife removal professionals are committed to their jobs and to the animals and people with whom they interact with daily. The conflict among people and critters does not have to be a problem. We seek to ensure that people and wildlife exist in harmony.
Do not wait any longer. If you need opossum removal, or any form of pest control, you should call us immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions about Opossums
Does animal control charge to remove a possum?
Yes, the fees are subject to change depending on factors such as the animal removal circumstance (if the opossum is dead or alive) or driving distance. It is recommended to phone a professional wildlife removal company to get complete pricing and fees.
Does animal control remove opossums in Tampa Florida?
Yes, animal removal, trapping, and wildlife removal for pests such as opossums are a specialty for animal control services.
How do I get rid of an opossum on my porch?
The most effective, efficient, and long-term method of opossum removal is to call a professional. An expert can assist in trapping and removing any opossum, or other pest, whether it is in the attic or on your porch.
What can be used to get rid of opossums?
The best option is to contact your local opossum removal service. it is best to call a professional opossum and animal control specialists, however; you can help control and rid yourself of your opossum problem by utilizing prevention methods such as covering holes in your home or not leaving food or garbage outside.
How much does it cost to get rid of opossums in Tampa Florida?
The rates and fees for opossum removal in Tampa and animal control services in Florida vary depending on the distance and circumstance. Call an opossum removal company, or the surrounding area, to find out their rates.
Can animal control remove an opossum?
Yes, animal control is proficient in opossum removal. Animal control experts often extend their services to repairs, removal of dead wildlife, opossum control, and removal from attics in areas across Florida including Saint Petersburg and Clearwater. Call professional animal control and removal experts today.
How do I get rid of an opossum in my backyard?
A opossum is typically drawn towards your property because food has been left out. If there are any potential nests for the opossums to utilize, they will. You should call an expert to assist you in dealing with the opossums in your backyard.
How do I scare opossums away?
Some methods experts suggest in order to control and prevent the animals from returning are:
• Using a sprinkler system on your property that is going to scare them off when it turns on is another effective method to scaring away possums in your Tampa home.
• Sonic repellents emit a sound to scare away the possums and other pests around your property.